Recording of govinfo.gov program now available!
Thank you to the University of Baltimore School of Law for hosting the program and making it available online.
Join us for a (BYO) Brown Bag Lunch program featuring Kathy Bayer, Outreach Librarian, U.S. Government Publishing Office, on govinfo.gov, the federal government’s new online portal for providing access to official publications. Kathy will discuss the development and features of govinfo.gov and compare the new system with what is currently available on FDsys.
There will be a LLAM Board Meeting before the program.
We hope to see you there!
- Date: Monday, October 23, 2017
- Time: 1:00 p.m. – 2 p.m.
University of Baltimore Law Library, Room 912 (9th floor)
John and Frances Angelos Law Center
1401 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21201
- Directions: http://www.ubalt.edu/about-ub/directions/index.cfm
- Map and Parking: http://www.ubalt.edu/about-ub/offices-and-services/auxiliary/parking-and-public-transportation/University%20of%20Baltimore%20Map_050911.pdf
LLAM Board Meeting: The day of the program, Monday, October 23, 2017, there will be a LLAM Board Meeting at University of Baltimore Law Library, Room 912, from noon to 1 p.m. All LLAM Board Members are asked to attend.
Save the Date for these Upcoming LLAM Events
- Monday, November 13, from noon to 1 p.m., LLAM Brown Bag Lunch Program on the topic of dealing with patrons with mental illnesses. The program will be at the Maryland State Archives in Annapolis. There will be LLAM Board Meeting before the program and a tour of the Archives afterwards.
- LLAM’s Holiday Party, December 2017 (Date and time TBD)