LLAM provides a variety of administrative materials online:
LLAM Board Minutes
- LLAM Board minutes from 2006 to present are available here.
- See the current set of bylaws here.
- A description of LLAM Committees and a list of current and past committee chairs are available here.
- A list of current and past presidents is available here.
LLAM Procedures Manuals
- The LLAM Guidelines (updated May 18, 2016) is available on the LLAM Procedures Manuals page. The LLAM Guidelines replace the previously separate documents: LLAM Executive Board Functions (last updated May 23, 2014) and LLAM Committee Functions (last updated December 5, 2013).
- The Law Library Association of Maryland offers a grant in the amount of $500 for one member of LLAM in good standing to attend the Annual American Association of Law Libraries (AALL) Meeting and Conference. An announcement and application for the grant is posted to the LLAM website in April. The AALL Conference is generally in July.