LLAM is offering one $500 stipend to a student or recent graduate working in an unpaid internship or volunteer position during Summer 2021. The stipend recipient does not need to be a LLAM member.
All applications must be received no later than Friday, June 11, 2021.
- Current Library School Student or Recent Graduate (within 2 years)
- LLAM membership NOT required
- Currently interning/volunteering with a law library or similar organization
- Lack of financial assistance and/or financial need (e.g., unpaid internship, volunteer, limited stipend, etc.)
- Priority will be given to applicants who are interning for/volunteering with Maryland organizations