Join LLAM for a tour of the National Museum of African American History & Culture (NMAAHC) Library!
The newest branch of the Smithsonian Libraries, the NMAAHC Library collects and provides access to resources that support scholarship in African American history, culture, and the African Diaspora. The Library also supports genealogy and family history research and features rotating exhibits, a reading room with public computer stations, stack space for 11,000 volumes, and electronic and print resources.
- Date: Thursday, November 21, 2019
- Time: The tour begins at 3:00pm. Note that you will need to go through museum security, so please plan accordingly.
- Location: National Museum of African American History and Culture, 1400 Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C. (between Madison Drive and Constitution Avenue and between 14th and 15th Streets).
- Parking and Transportation: Information is available on the Museum’s website.
- RSVP Required: Space is limited. Please RSVP to Chi Song (email@example.com) by Friday, November 15, 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact Chi Song (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jessica Mundy (email@example.com).