What to expect?
In a workshop format, Trish Kane and Neal Lichter of Pathfinders for Autism will offer attendees an understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Using experiential exercises, sharing personal experiences, and presenting library-based scenarios, they will provide LLAM members with considerations and strategies for serving individuals with ASD. In addition, considerations that encourage positive interactions with ASD co-workers will also be discussed.
Learn more about Pathfinders for Autism at http://www.pathfindersforautism.org/.
When: March 28th from 12-1:30pm
Where: Maryland State Law Library, Robert C. Murphy Courts of Appeal Building, 361 Rowe Blvd., Annapolis, MD 21401
Parking and directions: http://www.lawlib.state.md.us/aboutus/directions.html
RSVP and questions: Julia Viets (email@example.com)
Upcoming LLAM programs at a glance
- February 14th – Maryland Legislative Day (Annapolis)
- March 28th – Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder with Pathfinders for Autism (Annapolis)
- April 8th – Volunteer Day at Civic Works Real Food Farm (Baltimore)
- April 13th – Cataloging Legal and Electronic Materials with Jessie Tam (Annapolis)
- TBA – Spring Fling (Baltimore)
Hope to see you all there!