On December 20th, you’re invited to celebrate the season with your fellow LLAMers, a delicious Italian dinner, and a silent auction benefiting LLAM and the Maryland Book Bank. After dinner, you can get some last-minute holiday shopping done in downtown Annapolis during Midnight Madness.
Date: Thursday, Dec. 20th, 2018
Time: 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Restaurant: Luna Blu Ristorante Italiano (https://lunabluofannapolis.com/)
Address: 36 West Street, Annapolis, MD 21401
Parking: Gott’s Court Parking Garage is located on Calvert Street, directly behind Luna Blu.
- Coming off Church Circle, take a right on West street, then a right at the light onto Calvert Street (25 Calvert Street, Annapolis, MD 21401).
- Parking is $2 for 1 hour and $5 for 2-3 hours. It’s about an 8-minute walk to the restaurant
RSVP and questions: Jason Hawkins (email@example.com)
Price: $29 if tickets purchased by Monday, Dec. 17, 2018. $35.00 if tickets purchased later.
Purchasing tickets: You can pay online or send in a check:
Purchase tickets online: https://sites.google.com/site/llamonlinestore/
Send check addressed to “LLAM” to:
Chi H. Song, Web Services Librarian
Maryland State Law Library
Robert C. Murphy Courts of Appeal Building
361 Rowe Boulevard
Annapolis, Maryland 21401-1697
Dinner will be served buffet style and includes one glass of wine or cocktail per person (attendees will receive a ticket at the door).
- House Antipasto with cured meats, imported cheese and grilled vegetables
- Crostini with goat cheese and pears with balsamic glaze
- Penne with rose sauce shrimp, crab and mushrooms
- Farfalle with fresh basil and marinara with sweet Italian sausage
- Linguine with garlic and EVOO baby spinach artichoke hearts and roasted red peppers (Vegetarian)
- Chicken with capers in a lemon wine sauce over asparagus
- Chocolate mousse
- Mini cannolis
We are soliciting gifts for the silent auction. We are donating one half the proceeds of the silent auction to The Maryland Book Bank (https://www.mdbookbank.org/).
After dinner, stay in downtown Annapolis for last minute holiday shopping during the Midnight Madness Holiday Shopping Event, from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. (http://www.downtownannapolispartnership.org/midnight-madness).