You are cordially invited to LLAM’s 2022 Holiday Party and 40th Anniversary Bash! Join your fellow LLAM members for food, drinks, games inspired by the 1980s, and a silent auction as we celebrate our ruby anniversary. Family, friends, and non-LLAM members are welcome.
Wednesday, December 14th | 5:30pm – 8:00pm
The Point in Fells, 1738 Thames Street, Baltimore, MD 21231
Food and Drinks
- Hors D’oeuvres at 5:30pm
- Plated Dinner at 6:00pm
- First Course: Choice of Mixed Greens Salad, Caesar Salad, or Cup of Crab & Corn Chowder, served with dinner rolls
- Second Course: Choice of Roasted Chicken, Grilled Salmon, Prime Rib, or Vegetarian Option, served with roasted potatoes & seasonal vegetables
- Third Course: Assorted Desserts for Each Table
- Non-alcoholic beverages include soft drinks, coffee, tea, and juice. Alcoholic beverages include domestic bottle & canned beer, select draft beer, and house wines.
- If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know when you RSVP.
- Purchase Tickets Online.
- Pay by Check. Send a check made payable to “LLAM” to Tanya Thomas, Thurgood Marshall Law Library, University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, 501 W. Fayette Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Pay by Check or Cash at the Door (RSVP required).
RSVP online by 5:00pm on Wednesday, December 7, 2022.
Silent auction items will be on display during the party. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Maryland Food Bank.
If you would like to donate an item to the LLAM Silent Auction, please complete this form. If you have a last-minute item to donate, feel free to bring the item with you to the party!
If you have any questions, contact Chi Song.