The LLAM Service Award recognizes the contributions of a current or former LLAM member to the organization and the profession of law librarianship. This award is presented to an individual who has retired or will retire in the next calendar year. The Service Award will be presented to awardees at the Holiday Party.
- The nominee is retired or will retire in the next calendar year.
- The nominee need not be a current LLAM member, but must have been a past member for at least 5 years.
- Nominee’s contributions to LLAM
- Nominee’s contributions to the profession of law librarianship
- Complete the nomination form and submit it via email to email@example.com by November 30, 2020.
- The individual submitting the nomination must be a current LLAM member.
- The Membership Committee’s Awards Subcommittee will review applications and present award candidates to the LLAM Board.
- LLAM Board will vote to approve/disapprove the candidates.
Award: $50 gift certificate and complimentary ticket to LLAM’s Holiday Party.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org