Join us for LLAM’s November program, a conversation with Ms. Heidi Daniel, the new President and CEO of the Enoch Pratt Free Library.
Ms. Daniel was named President and CEO of the Pratt Library in April 2017. Previously, she was the Executive Director of Ohio’s Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County.
Ms. Daniel will discuss her vision for Enoch Pratt and her views on issues common to all types of libraries. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions, network, and lay the groundwork for future collaborations between Enoch Pratt and law libraries in the State of Maryland.
This program will be of interest to all law librarians interested in developing library services for different patron groups or networking and working together with public libraries.
This is a (BYO) Brown Bag Lunch program. We hope to see you there!*
*A LLAM Board Meeting will precede the program, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m., in the same location as the LLAM program. A virtual meeting option will be available (details to follow).
- Date: Tuesday, November 13 ,2018
- Time: 2:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M.
- Location: University of Baltimore Law Library, Classroom #912, 1401 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21201.
- Parking: Garage and street parking are available for a fee. Visitor parking information is available online. Directions are also available.
- RSVP: To RSVP, contact Jason Hawkins at (jhawkins @ law.umaryland.edu) by Friday, November 9, 2018.