Join us for LLAM’s October program, an informal discussion and brown-bag lunch among law firm and academic librarians and fall associates about what law students need to learn in school or on summer jobs to be ready to practice as new fall associates. We will also discuss legal research trends in law firms, opportunities for collaboration among law firm and academic librarians, legal research insecurity among fall associates, and what students are discussing when they are at-and when they come back from-summer jobs. Drinks, snacks, cookies, and fruit will be provided. A LLAM board meeting will precede the LLAM program, from noon to 1 p.m.
- Date: Thursday, October 18, 2018.
- Time: 1:00 P.M. to 2 P.M.
- Location: Gordon Feinblatt LLC, Dining Room, Floor 3, 233 E Redwood St, Baltimore, MD 21202. You will be asked to sign in with the lobby guard.
- Parking: Parking will be validated by the receptionist for the following garages: Arrow Garage (204 E. Lombard) and Renaissance Hotel Gallery Garage (200 E. Pratt). Please bring your parking ticket with you.
- RSVP: To RSVP contact Jason Hawkins at (jhawkins @ law.umaryland.edu).
A LLAM Board Meeting will precede the LLAM program, from noon to 1 p.m. in the same location as the LLAM program. All LLAM Board Members are asked to attend.