Join us for an Author Talk with Judge Daniel A. (Dan) Friedman. Judge Friedman serves on the Maryland Court of Special Appeals and is the author of the The Maryland State Constitution (Oxford University Press 2011).
This is a (BYO) Brown Bag Lunch program. We hope to see you there!
- Program description: Judge Dan Friedman will be speaking about his about his book The Maryland State Constitution. This book provides a historical account of the Maryland Constitution and details the many changes made over the years. The book also provides an in-depth, section-by-section analysis of the Maryland Constitution. Judge Friedman will also be speaking about his research for the book and why this is an important book for researchers.
- Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2018
- Time: Noon to 12:45 p.m.
- Location: Maryland State Law Library, 361 Rowe Blvd., Annapolis, MD 21401.
- RSVP: RSVP required. The maximum number of attendees is 30 people. To RSVP send an email to Jason Hawkins, jhawkins @ law.umaryland.edu.
- Directions and Parking: https://www.lawlib.state.md.us/aboutus/directions.html
- Notes: There is limited access to the Robert C. Murphy Courts of Appeal Building and the Maryland State Law Library due to new construction. All visitors and staff must enter and exit the building through the basement. For more information, see: https://mdcourts.gov/coappeals
LLAM Board Meeting: The day of the program, Wednesday, March 28, 2018, there will be a LLAM Board Meeting at the Maryland State Law Library from 11 a.m. to noon. All LLAM Board Members are asked to attend.