We hope you can join us for LLAM’s 2014 holiday party!
CLICK HERE to register and pay online now!
University of Baltimore School of Law, Top Floor
1401 N. Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
When: December 15, 2014, 5:30 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Tickets – $25.00
View directions at: http://www.ubalt.edu/about-ub/directions/ .
For more information, see below, or return to LLAMonline.org .
Email James Durham at email@example.com if you have any questions!
Holiday Party Menu:
Heavy Hors d’oeuvres
- Bhel Puri – Puffed Rice, Sev (Chickpea Noodles), Tossed with Mild Chilies, Vegetables, Chopped Cilantro, Cumin, Lime Juice, Sweet and Tart Chutneys.
- Artistic Display of Vegetables – Assorted fresh Vegetables: Asparagus, Red Peppers, Green Beans, Grape Tomatoes, Sweet Baby Carrots and Radishes – Smokey Ranch Dip
- Chicken Pâté –served with Cornichons, Apple Slices and Baguette Rounds
- Balela –Middle Eastern Salad
- Brie and Gorgonzola Torte Garnished with Herbs, Pecans
- Asian Noodle Salad – With a Lime Szechuan Dressing garnished with Baby Corn, Snow Peas, Multicolored Peppers, Spring Onions, and Sliced Carrots
- Smoked Salmon & Home-made Vegetable Cream Cheese on Pumpernickel
- Grilled Cheese Quarters & Demitasse of Roasted Red Pepper- Tomato Soup
- Lemon-Chicken Francaise – Sautéed Chicken Breast Tenders in a Sauce of Lemon Juice, White Wine and Butter with Rice Pilaf
- Fresh Fruit
- Sliced Lemon Cakes
- Frozen Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Sauce
- Seltzer, Blackberry Lemon Sparkling Punch