LLAM members, your presence is needed more than ever at this year’s Maryland Legislative Day. If at all possible, PLEASE find room in your schedule on Wednesday, February 19, 2014.
Uniform Electronic Legal Material Act is an important issue on the table for discussion in the legislature and by attending Legislative Day, you can make sure your local delegate is aware and informed! This link has more information so you can educate yourself about the topic. http://www.aallnet.org/Documents/Government-Relations/UELMA
Perks to attending:
- Eat a hearty breakfast at the Anne Arundel County Circuit Court Law Library
- Chat other Maryland librarians
- Hear the General Assembly proclaim librarians as indispensable
- Practice your elevator speech techniques
- Meet your delegates and senators
- Attend gorgeous evening reception with librarians, delegates, and senators
- Feel good about making a difference!!
We hope to see you there!
Happy Holidays and best wishes for 2014!