Location: Drug Enforcement Administration
Salary: $106,823 – $138,868
Full vacancy announcement available on USAJOBS.
This position is located in the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Financial Management Division, Arlington, VA.
The position’s primary purpose is to perform and provide librarian duties for the DEA, Office of Administration (FS).
As a Librarian your typical work assignments may include:
- Serves as Librarian and is responsible for managing all aspects of workload within the Library Information Center.
- Identifies, distributes, and balances workload and tasks among Library Information Center team members in accordance with established workflow, skill level, and/or occupational specialization.
- Performs information searches in broad subject fields where users need specialized and complex information.
- Stays abreast of new publications, books, periodicals, and other materials relating to the work and suggests other materials to support the library’s mission.
- Identifies, examines, and analyzes major publications, electronic resources, and trends in field of expertise for us in preparing in-depth and highly complex research.
- Serves as expert in identifying and providing direction on operations and guidance in the library location such as cataloging, acquisitions, collections, and development maintenance, reference and research, and internet/intranet services.