Location: Geological Survey
Salary: $61,947 – $97,430
Full vacancy announcement available on USAJOBS.
As a Librarian within the Libraries Program, some of your specific duties will include:
- Use library systems to support and perform ILL and document delivery tasks such as processing borrowing/lending requests, and related scanning. Gathers data and analyzes usage of library online services to identify various patterns of usage/non-usage.
- Provide support for special projects and participate in vendor demonstrations and review to identify potential new products and services.
- Analyzes library operating practices and procedures, online files, and processing methods to improve the operating effectiveness and efficiency of the library, the management of information and to develop techniques for making quality assurance inspections.
- Participate in the development, design and implementation of training and outreach programs for internal and external resources and policies.
- Provide access to information resources responding to personal, phone and email inquiries that may require analysis of policies, methods and conclusions and the inclusion of appropriate materials.