Position: Technical/Digital Services
Location: Venable LLP, Washington, DC
Originally posted on LLSDC Job Listings.
Venable LLP is seeking a Technical/Digital Services Librarian to assist with the management of digital and print library resources firm-wide. This person will be based in our Washington, DC headquarters.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for…
- Ordering, and managing print materials for numerous firm libraries.
- Coordinating all technical services tasks related to print materials
- Developing and maintaining, digital content, as well as, all elements of the library portal on the firm’s intranet
- Cataloguing all new materials added to the firm-wide library collection. Processing books and serials in the library system
- Maintaining and updating procedures/policies manual for circulation and acquisitions
The successful candidate will demonstrate…
- Minimum of three – five years of experience as a digital and technical services librarian
- Technical skills to monitor system integrity of library-based products and prepare reports on system status
- Ability to catalogue all new library materials and manage the maintenance and upkeep of libraries
If you have a can-do attitude and are looking to be part of a highly motivated team of individuals that are naturally ambitious and driven, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today!