Position: Library-Knowledge Management Analyst
Location: Lucas Group, Wilmington, DE
Position: Library – Knowledge Management Analyst
Location: Wilmington, DE
Compensation: Salary competitive with Philadelphia market and commensurate with experience, comprehensive benefits including fully paid health coverage.
Description: Full time role performing a variety of functions within law library:
- Collect, organize and manage the firm’s internal knowledge base;
- Accurately perform due diligence analysis and conflicts of interest searches, analyze data and prepare reports that provide concise and relevant information to attorneys;
- Provide research in a fast-paced environment using a variety of legal and non-legal resources. Accurately extract data and summarize research to meet specific needs of attorneys across practice groups;
- Keep apprised of new and changing information resources and make recommendations for enhancing research techniques/systems;
- Perform legal and business research;
- Design, develop and continuous improvement of existing knowledge assets and related learning materials;
- Analyze information requirements and providing services to develop and maintain information in the form of knowledge assets;
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness and usability of available knowledge on an ongoing basis for internal distribution.
Please submit your resume or questions in confidence to:
Legal Division Senior Executive Search Consultant