Join us for LLAM’s March Program, A Chapter Visit and Lunch with AALL Immediate Past President, Greg Lambert. Greg Lambert is the Chief Knowledge Services Officer at Jackson Walker LLP, and was the president of AALL from 2017 to 2018, culminating with last summer’s Annual Meeting in Baltimore. Chapter visits provide an opportunity for members of local chapters to hear about national initiatives and share suggestions and concerns about issues confronting the profession and the Association.
Lunch will be served, and following the program there will be tour of the Maryland State Law Library’s Special Collections.
This program will be of interest to all LLAM members. We hope to see you there!!
- Date: Friday, March 29, 2019
- Time: Noon to 1:30 p.m.*
Maryland State Law Library
361 Rowe Blvd, Annapolis, MD 21401
- Directions and Parking: Information on directions and parking is available at: https://www.lawlib.state.md.us/aboutus/directions.html. Note that the building is under construction, but the main entrance is open.
- Entry Requirements: The Maryland State Law Library is located in the Robert C. Murphy Courts of Appeal Building. All visitors must pass through a security checkpoint before entering the Maryland State Law Library.
- RSVP: To RSVP, contact Chi Song (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Tuesday, March 26, 2019. Please note any dietary restrictions you may have!
* LLAM Board Meeting. The day of the program, Friday, March 29, 2019, there will be a LLAM Board Meeting at the Maryland State Law Library from 11 a.m. to noon. All LLAM Board Members and Committee Chairs are asked to attend.