Position: Reference Librarian
Location: Venable LLP, Baltimore, MD
Venable LLP has an opportunity available for a Reference Librarian in our Baltimore, MD office.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for…
• Co-managing Reference Desk operations to ensure operations meet the needs of all library patrons.
• Providing assistance at the Reference Desk; responding to information requests, locating cases, searching databases such as LEXIS and WESTLAW, and requesting interlibrary loans.
• Conducting research interviews with patrons and recommending appropriate firm materials from the library collection.
• Tracking all reference transactions in Integrated Library System.
The successful candidate will demonstrate…
• Master of Library Science or equivalent degree or Juris Doctor
• The ability to conduct legal research, including experience using online and print resources to conduct research.
• Working knowledge of library research databases.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple competing tasks.
Work hours for this position are 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
If you have a can-do attitude and are looking to be part of a highly motivated team of individuals who are naturally ambitious and driven, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today! https://venable.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01fbk?source