Position: Acquisitions Associate
Location: Marymount University- Arlington, VA
Full posting on the University of Maryland blogMLIS.
Responsible for acquiring and managing library materials in all formats in support of Marymount University academic programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year related experience.
- Experience acquiring and managing library materials, such as monographs, e-books, serials, or electronic resources, using Voyager or another Integrated Library System (ILS). Experience using an electronic resource management system and link resolver.
- Basic supervision experience.
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Word and Excel required; aptitude for accurate detail-oriented work; mathematical skills and ability to prioritize effectively.
View full job announcement and apply here: https://www.marymountjobs.com/postings/4169