Position: Research Librarian
Location: Engility, Springfiled, VA
Click here for the full vacancy announcement
Join TASC, an Engility Company, and be a part of a team that is impacting National security. We are currently looking for a Research Librarian with active/current TS/SCI security clearance to join our Team in Springfield, VA to support one of our Programs within the Intelligence Community.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist the Government by providing recommendations and provide support in the following areas:
- Providing onsite research support.
- Providing co-located research support to Analysis and Production and Source Management and Operations Directorates analysts at multiple locations.
- Performing Database research.
- Providing Collection development.
- Conducting Product research.
- Recommend material acquisition.
- Conducting research using classified and unclassified methods and analysis.
- Provide proactive research updates to websites, e.g. Intelipedia pages and other sites used by Research Center customers.
- Provide research services support on various shifts to the Time Dominant Office in St. Louis.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI
- Must have at least 1 or more years of relevant experience
- Must have Master of Science Degree in Library Science, Computer Science or related field
- Must possess knowledge and efficiency of Google Earth.