Position: Senior Due Diligence Analyst
Location: Ascendant Programs Services, LLC, Arlington, VA
Ascendant is currently recruiting qualified candidates for full-time Senior Due Diligence (DD) Analyst positions in support of our work with the U.S. Trade & Development Agency. This position is based in Arlington, VA and is metro accessible.
- Independently lead and manage secondary source research / due diligence projects
- Prepare /review due diligence reports and provide quality assurance / guidance to other analysts
- Investigate and review adverse media pertaining to financial crimes, AML issues, bribery/corruption, OFAC sanctions issues, etc.
- Assess materiality of findings based on a strong understanding of U.S. regulatory framework and potential reputational risk
- Perform in-depth analysis of foreign entities and U.S. companies and their beneficial owners, including enhanced due diligence, synthesize findings and report to client for effective assessment of viability and risk
- Draft clear and concise written summaries of investigative findings
- Participate in various due diligence projects to support and meet client requests and work closely with their Office of General Counsel on matters pertaining to due diligence, investigative findings, and matters requiring escalation
- Present investigative findings to client program staff, their Office of General Counsel, and senior management
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Full announcement: http://ascendantps.com/careers
Position: Library Technician
Location: Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall, Fort Myer, VA
Salary: $14 to $17 / per hour
Full vacancy announcement available at USAJOBS: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/475163600
Provides technician support by performing a wide variety of direct services to the public: registers patrons, charges/discharges materials, processes overdues and reserves, assists with interlibrary loans and reserves, shelves library materials, prepares displays, programs activities, answers basic reference questions, and assists customers in locating materials; and/or provides technical services support in a variety of functions: basic/copy cataloging, ordering/receiving/processing and de-acquisitioning of library materials. Assists in maintaining accountability records and in performing shelf inventories. Performs simple maintenance on the library’s automated systems.
Incumbent may perform physical exertion such as long periods of standing, bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, pushing of loaded trucks; and recurring lifting of heavy items such as boxes of books or journals.