Position: Information Specialist
Location: FRANdata – Arlington, VA
Full vacancy announcement available at ALA JobLIST:
FRANdata is looking for an Information Specialist to join our Information Management team. You will be focused on source data gathering- collecting franchise documents and processing data for franchise systems. You will add your experience in information management to our 25+ years, providing franchise research and information to help our clients operate and succeed. These clients cover the entire spectrum from start-up companies to well-known global brands that have been franchising or serving the franchise vertical for decades. As the most recognized source of franchise information, analysis and advice, FRANdata has a very influential role and a very high responsibility for the future of franchising – a responsibility that begins with the information that we rely on.
- Gather data and information about existing and new franchise brands and creatively seek franchise documents directly from them.
- Data processing – Update our proprietary corporate databases in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support data entry projects/tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of corporate, legal libraries and related work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills
- Must be comfortable speaking with clients
- Strong attention to detail
- Disciplined and organized work ethics.
- Expertise in MS excel. Proficient in other MS Office tools, Adobe, and other standard databases
Qualified applicants will be intellectually curious and enthusiastic. Attention to detail is a must, as is a strong need to be accurate in your work, but you must also be creative and thoughtful. FRANdata is a collegial environment, and all applicants should be excited to be part of a small, tight knit team. Team success as well as individual success should be an important motivator for the right candidate.
No phone calls please