Position: Museum Curator
Location: Drug Enforcement Administration, Arlington, VA
Salary Range: $92,145.00 to $119,794.00 / Per Year
Full vacancy announcement available at USAJOBS: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/461083400/
This position is located in the Office of Congressional and Public Affairs; Arlington VA.
The incumbent will perform the following duties:
· Provides and promotes education, knowledge, and study of Drug Enforcement Administration, drug history and drug education to a wide range of constituents.
· Performs a full range of public services and education assignments including correspondence, a lecture program, and preparing articles and informational pamphlets.
· Conducts formal programs for children and adults.
· Develops complex education materials, programs and resources for the Museum.
· Provides ongoing evaluations of programs through formal and informal means, including surveys in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of programs.
· Serves as liaison to other Drug Enforcement Administration partners such as the Smithsonian and other organization.