Position: Library Technician
Location: UDC’s School of Law Library – Washington, D.C.
Originally posted on the Law Librarians’ Society of Washington, D.C. Jobline:
Full time, regular position.
Salary Range: $41,123.000 – $52,161.00
Closing date of Oct. 21, 2016 is likely to be extended.
· Associate’s degree or specialized experience that equips the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the position.
· Experience in a law library is preferred.
Essential duties (for complete list, see http://udc.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2hbyxh28cbr?sort=1&sortdir=):
· Checks in mail and packages.
· Transports books, computers, and supplies between buildings.
· Maintains records of materials received on a computer database.
· Computer installation of software applications, preconfigured printer program, and attaching computer to wireless network, etc.
· Staffs Circulation Desk from two to four hours daily.
· Supervises student aides and assures procedures and library rules are followed.
· Provides classroom support in setting up educational equipment and taking it down on a regular schedule.
Apply online at http://udc.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2hbyxh28cbr?sort=1&sortdir=d.