Location: George Washington University Law Library, Washington, DC
Originally posted on University of Maryland blogMLIS.
Position Summary: The Law Library seeks a qualified individual for a full-time library coordinator position to support operations of the Document Services Department.
This position reports to the head of document services who supervises interlibrary loan, oversees the library’s fee-based document delivery service, directs digitization projects, and develops faculty services programs.
The library coordinator’s responsibilities include:
- Provides interlibrary loan and document delivery services to faculty, students, staff, and other entities.
- Assists in compilation of lending and borrowing statistics for interlibrary loan requests.
- Assists with training and coordination of student assistants’ workflow.
- Inputs data into an online accounting system.
- Performs searches in specialized legal research databases.
- Physically prepares textual documents for digital conversion using a precision scanner, and identifies and corrects production issues
- Performs other duties as assigned. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
To apply see full listing here.