Part-time Job Opportunity: Seeking a regulatory researcher to assist NIH project
Seeking a researcher/writer to develop country-specific clinical research regulatory profiles for publication on National Institutes of Health website (clinregs.niaid.nih.gov). Candidate will work closely with team members, particularly the lead researcher, to research and develop content. Researcher/writer will identify and consult relevant information sources, including but not limited to official governmental websites, regulatory and legislative documents, legal and regulatory affairs websites, and subject matter experts, to obtain relevant and pertinent regulatory information. The use of online translation services may be necessary when information is not available in English. Researcher/writer will analyze research findings and draft content for country profiles that complies with the project’s content standards and style guidelines.
• Demonstrated experience conducting regulatory research and analysis, with a familiarity with clinical research and pharmaceutical industry issues and requirements
• Strong writing, editing, and verbal communications skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience working with multiple team members to complete project deliverables
• Bachelor’s Degree with 6-9 years’ experience
• Ability to self-check and proofread own work
• Organized and self-disciplined
• Flexible in responding to shifting priorities and able to work on multiple research and writing tasks simultaneously
• Proficiency in a second language is a plus
Type of Work: Subcontract
Location: Telework with ability to attend client meetings in Washington DC Metro region. Candidates living in DC area preferred.
Level of Effort: Approximately 25% – 35% FTE
Contact: For additional information about this position or to submit your resume, please contact Diane Whitworth at email@example.com. One to two writing samples are requested.