LAC Group seeks dynamic candidate to work as a Cataloger for a government agency in the Washington, DC area. The candidate must be able to catalog records of Korean, Russian or Spanish. The ideal candidate will have a background in all areas of Librarianship including the following:
- Must have experience using the RDA, Library of Congress Subject Headings (LCSH), and MARC 21 cataloging standards.
- Must be able to accurately complete cataloging in initial bibliographic records of Korean, Russian and Spanish.
- Provide dual-script descriptive cataloging data for Korean and Russian language titles, with transliteration conforming to the ALA-LC Romanization Tables for Korean and Russian, respectively.
- Must be able to use the Voyager ILS.
- Must be able to search for records first to prevent the creation of duplicate records.
Apply at: http://goo.gl/vP4jaX