The Washington, DC office of McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP has an opening for a Research Librarian. As a member of our virtual Research Team, you will be expected to provide research support to attorneys in any of our offices. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal communication, writing and organizational skills. In addition, we require in-depth knowledge of legal research methods, business sources and database searching along with the ability to respond to the time-sensitive needs of a diverse group of attorneys and staff.
For the complete job description and to apply, please visit www.mckennalong.com. To be considered for an opening, you must apply through our online career section by following the 5 steps listed below:
1. Access website at: www.mckennalong.com and select “Careers” from the tool bar
2. Select “Staff” from the list below “Careers”
3. Locate the office in which you would like to apply and then select a position listed or “Click to view available positions”
4. Select “Search” to view all openings in the office selected
5. Create a New Candidate Profile and then apply for the position of interest
If you are still unable to submit your resume through our website, please email email@example.com for further assistance.