MLS Project Manager
* Master of Library Science degree from an accredited institution
* Minimum of 7 years of supervisory experience
* Demonstrated ability to manage a staff representing a mix of skills and skill levels, to foster teamwork and engage staff in a collective commitment to the goals and objectives of the project
* Demonstrated ability to develop and manage program/task schedules and assign and monitor requisite staff and other resources to accomplish timely delivery of products and services
* Demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in writing and to produce accurate and timely reports and other written information products
* Experience managing library/information operations
* Experience in and practical working knowledge of library automation, personal computers and their peripherals
* Experience using OCLC and its subsystems
* Experience with electronic information management and retrieval, and electronic library systems and information resources
* Experience using Integrated Library Systems (ILS)
Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
To apply, please submit your resume using this link: http://cadence-group.com/home/hire-us/submit-resume/
Remember to indicate that you are applying for the MLS Project Manager position.
Please include all Integrated Library Systems you have experience with.
Cadence Group, a certified woman-owned small business, is a user-centric information and records management company with over 20 years of experience in consulting and information management services. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with an office in Washington, D.C., Cadence Group provides services to large federal agencies, as well as state and local governments. By combining web content management, records and information management, library science, knowledge management, user experience, and training and technology services, Cadence Group helps corporate and government clients easily obtain, manage, disseminate, and communicate information. With the help of our expertise, clients optimize information assets, maintain compliance, and acquire information experts through our staffing and placement services.