ANNE ARUNDEL COMMUNITY COLLEGE
101 College Parkway
Arnold, MD 21012
Position Vacancy – Cataloger
Responsible for original and copy cataloging in a variety of media according to current cataloging standards; enhancing and maintaining the integrity and quality of the online catalog; managing the workflow process of the cataloging department; and managing catalog related projects.
- Master’s degree in library science from an ALA-accredited program
- Two years of cataloging experience using an integrated library system
- Experience cataloging print materials and at least one non-print format
- Experience in original cataloging
- Knowledge of OCLC Connexion, AACR2, ISBD, LCSH, Library of Congress classification, authority control.
- Familiarity with RDA, FRBR, Dublin Core, and metadata trends and standards
For a complete list of required and preferred qualifications, please see AACC’s employment web site at http://www.aacc.edu/employment/ . Select “Career Opportunities.”
Hiring salary range: $35,000 – $53,000. Applications accepted online at the above URL through Friday, September 27, 2013.
For more information, contact Cindy Steinhoff, email@example.com or 410-777-2483.