LAC Group is seeking a Curatorial Leader for a potential long-term contract with a prestigious federal agency located in Washington, D.C. The Curatorial Team Leader shall have working knowledge of research, policy, and practice associated with each topic area of the Education Resources Information Center (ERIC), as well as with the relevant journals and non-journal materials used by groups and individuals who work with these topics. Will collaborate on content outreach to the education community. This position is contingent upon award. The expected start date will be in summer 2013.
- Familiarity with the content of the federal Education Resources Information Center (ERIC) required, with mastery in at least one topic area.
- At least 3 years team leader or equivalent management/supervisory experience
- Master’s degree in Library Science
- At least five years of experience in the management of a collection development program and in the management of published literature as well as gray literature.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of library theory and management, and scholarly knowledge of one or more ERIC topic areas.
- Excellent communication skills
Apply at: http://goo.gl/ELGnL
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LAC_Jobs
PLEASE provide your salary requirements or salary range within your on-line applicant profile or as part of your cover letter.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions and prominent government agencies.